DIY Handmade Mother's Day!
I was low on cash (as always) when Mother's Day rolled around, and decided to trawl the web for lovely DIY handmade gift ideas for my wonderful Mum. It's a bit of a mish mash, but I tried to keep everything to a red, gold and white colour scheme to tie it all together!
1. Gold paint dipped, faux porcelain bowl made using this tutorial from Curbly
2. Faceted Earrings and faceted brooch made using this tutorial by Alicia from Dismount Creative.
I just stamped white card with gold ink to make the earring holder.
3. Painted Rocks inspired by these beautiful rocks painted by Geninne.
4. Resin bangle made using this kit.
5. Recycled T-Shirt scarf necklace using this tutorial by Bridgette from etté studio
6. It's all in the packaging! I was inspired by this tutorial by Ez from Creature Comforts, and made some flowers from red tissue paper, wire, tape and gold paper to add some prettiness to plain kraft paper.
And finally the card! I found this Rifle Paper Co. Card in Sydney on our break last month. Anna Bond is so amazingly talented, and after admiring her work for so long I was so excited I actually squealed!
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mums out there! x
Posted by Amelia Herbertson at 10:45 AM