10.5.12

Barramundi

Barramundi Artwork

Barramundi

Barramundi

Barramundi

Barramundi

I was recently commissioned by a friend to do an artwork and this is the result.  I used a punch to cut the paper into scale shapes and after masking the area carefully, I used a Copic Airbrush with blue and purple markers to spray some colour onto the scales. Well Harley used the airbrush, I was too frightened of ruining it after all that hard work. But in the end it turned out well.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! It turned out very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa! I'm so glad you think so!

    ReplyDelete